Katie Holmes for Miu Miu
Below are the benefits of becoming Mrs Cruise?
- You can like ‘having’ it with Mr. Cruise on daily basis
- You can have a cute, adorable child in the whole entire world, Suri
- You technically don’t have any big movie now but yet you are famous
- You can get away with anything like “that not so flattering rolled up baggy jeans” and yet people called it latest style
- Your BFF is Victoria Beckham
- You’ve been selected for Miu Miu’s spring/summer ’09 campaign
Speaking about reason No 6, the above is the new look of Katie Holmes for Miu Miu.
For those who think Miu Miu is a name of a cat, you are wrong. Miu Miu is a cheap, affordable version from Prada house. It is taken from the designer, Miuccia Prada’s nickname. It is like CK Jeans for Calvin Klein, DKNY for Donna Karan and Versus for Versace.
Katie is photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Holmes portrays “a luminous icon radiating a sense of mystery and theatricality.” Erm… I can read that word but to interpret I need like 20 seconds. If you can’t interpret this, don’t worry. It’s nothing wrong with you. Blame Katie because she looks super hot, skinny and classic. BTW, where those cheekbones come from?
Past faces of Miu Miu includes Johnny Depp GFF (girl friend forever) actress Vanessa Paradis, Kirsten Dunst and Lindsay Lohan.
1 Comment »