I want to be Anna Wintour
If I am 7 years old and my teacher asked me what is your ambition?
My answer is Anna Wintour!
I can imagine what will happen if a very young boy gives that kind of answer to his teacher. The father will force his boy to play soccer, momma will forbid him from open her wardrobe and teacher will recommend counseling!
As far as I concern, there is nothing wrong to become Anna Wintour.
- You are the chief editor of the most influential fashion magazine in the world, Vogue USA, even you are not American (FYI, Anna is Brit)
- You can have a same haircut since you’re like 16 years old and people will regard it as fashionable
- You can wear sunglasses 24 hours a day and people will regard it as fashionable.
- You get USD200K clothing allowance
- You can command mighty Oprah to shed weight and she failed, you will not featuring her on the Vogue Cover
- Free makeup artist 7 days a week
- Fashion show will not start without your command
- You refuse to sit next to other fashion editors in a fashion show
- You are the source of inspiration for Devil Wears Prada
- You indirectly state you hate fat people and all the girls want to be super thin
Look.. it is cool to be Anna Wintour. Check out this wonderful Anna Wintour interview in CBS 60 minutes. You can call her cool bitch!
if you can’t view the video click here
p/s: I watched this interview 50000 times and I never get bored. I WANT TO BE ANNA WINTOUR
No comments yet.